Art.205B Galaxi Cipria

Art.205B Galaxi Cipria


Kids shoe in leather upper and leather/rubber sole, handcrafted with “Ideal” processing (see more about this processing method in our home page) using quality leathers and materials. You can configure the product of your interest by choosing in the fields below.

You have the opportunity to review the prices and, if interested, proceed with placing an order.
To access these features, you’ll need to log in with your unique username and password. To obtain your credentials, please send us an email at, introducing your company and providing the following details: address, contact person, country of origin, target market, and reason for interest. We will respond within a couple of days.

Please note that:

  • Size range available: from n. 17 to n. 41. The price (Ex Works) changes with the increase of the measures grouped in intervals
    17-23 | 24-28 | 29-33 | 34-41
    This is the reason why you see two prices: the lower one refers to size 17 while the higher one refers to size 41. The other variables do not affect the price.
  • Order Composition: we do not require a minimum order quantity. However, for each model/color, we kindly request a minimum order of 4 pairs, regardless of size.
  • Discounts:
    Up to 50 pairs: No discount
    From 51 to 500 pairs (mixed assortment): 10% discount
    Over 500 pairs (mixed assortment): 15% discount
  • Payment: Once your cart is finalized (complete order), we will require a 30% deposit of the total order amount to confirm it. The remaining 70% will only be requested when the goods are ready for shipment.
    Your Cart
    Your cart is emptyReturn to Showroom